SolutionsGet Yours Today
CompanyGet to Know Us
PartnersBecome a Partner
SupportReady to Assist
ContactGet in Touch
WSN Insight / What is the difference between knowlwedge, data and information?
What is the difference between knowlwedge, data and information?
View this short presentation to learn Information management is "the provision of the right information to the right people at the right time".! Our specialist breaks down the KM jargon into plain and simply terms to provide you with informaiton you can use to make decisions about:
- What is knowledge management
- Why is it improtant in today's workplac?e
- Workforce knowledge retention
- Workforce knowledge transfer
- Corporate Collaboration
- Corporate Crowd Sourcing
- Why it's applicable to any organization?
- How to improve your KM practice
Like this page? Share it with your following: